Sunday 20 January 2013

Age of Ultron

Now this one looks pretty cool. I'm really not too sure what will have to happen these days to make anything feel legit to me. I see all these events and they say this and that is going to change the status quo this and that, but guess what happens everytime, not a fucking thing. Oh, Cyclops is an anti hero now, who gives a fuck, why does that even matter? You think prof X is going to stay dead? What is this, the 100th time they have killed him? I just personally never get too invested into these stories because the only character they usually effect is like Rocket fucking Raccoon! NOW!!! Please marvel, don't fuck this one up, your opportunity is there, make it count! You know why I love Millar's work, because it sticks, when they beat the dad half to death and hung him in the prison, he's fucking dead, bottom line! Stop killing these characters and bringing them back, man up! Nuff Said

No comments: