Tuesday 22 January 2013

New Ultimate Wolverine Series

While I am the first to harp on lazy writing and bring characters back from the dead, I want Ultimate Wolverine back. I know Jimmy is there, but come on, he's fucking lame. Some blond haired wolverine that really doesn't bring the same feeling that Logan did(or James I should say). I know at the end of extinction(which was dumb as fuck and killed the ultimate x universe in my opinion,come on, who gives a shit about Kitty Pride) they killed him, but his arm was seen floating to the bottom of the ocean, so they could potentially bring his hairy ass back. It just sucks because everyone says he is way too overused(which I to some respect agree to, doesn't need to be on the Avengers, but Im cool with it) but he really brought something to the Ultimate Universe. Anyways, I'm gonna check this shit out and I'm gonna hope that they bring his ass back. Nuff Said

No comments: