Saturday 26 January 2013

The Mist!

As one of my all time favorite short stories, I really enjoyed the move The Mist. It is always such a trip to think of what is really going on with reality and how close are these "horrors" to us. The book and the movie differ only with how the creatures make their way over here, and not wanting to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, the idea that we create a window to look into another dimension, or plain of existence really gets me both excited and scared. When I think of what could possibly be out there I could go on and on but the reality is is that we don't know. I don't think our minds could comprehend what is out there and that is why we make most Aliens out to look humanoid or look similar to things on our own planet. I know this is a bit of a stretch from comics and games and such but I am obsessed and have been for as long as I can remember with what else is out there. Anyways, I found these concept arts out at ComicMovie.com and thought to share them! Nuff Said

No comments: