Friday 18 January 2013

NoughSayde blog

So this is my first time ever on a blog, my buddy forced me to do this(lol)by telling me to quit being a bitch.  So the two of us are starting this for the simple reason that the both of us love to talk comic(mainly), video games, movies, and all sorts of entertainment. 


My main love in comics these days would have to be the absent Mark Millar.  I just feel he brings things to the comic world that are really missing.  As you evolve as a reader should the comic writing not evolve with you.  Anyways, I`m a fan of things Marvel and DC are doing these days, but I just feel as though they are constantly trying to put out these EVENTS as a way to make money.  Now I know that these people, along with their love for writing and drawing the comics, are trying to make money, but come the fuck on!  Siege started off great, ended like a piece of shit.  Civil War started off good, again, Cap gives up after an epic fight, what the fuck!  DC is no better, but just mainly with  storyline not so much events.  Event wise, DC is pretty good.  The crisis series is awesome and the 52 and countdown series were fantastic for being a weekly series.  Other than that, that would be my gripes with both companies, so I suppose I`m more partial to DC but am more fond of characters in Marvel. I`m a big fan of Kirkman books, Invincible`s first fun should be inducted into a comic hall of fame, and The Walking Dead is a book that does not need my adoration, it gets it from everyone else all the time.

Well I suppose for an opening post this works, now lets hope my blog buddy writes his opening lines, unless no one does this and I`m just super noob.  Anyways, reviews and rants are what I offer, that and a computer that doesn`t want to fill me in on how to turn my FUCKING FUNCTION BUTTON OFF!!!!  Later baiters!

1 comment:

jallarie said...

YES it begins now