Thursday 7 March 2013

Injustice Gods Among Us!!

Injustice Wiki Hey there folks, for my newest post I figured I would let any of you out of the loop in on one of my most anticipated games this year!! Right here we have Injustice Gods Among Us! Along with a fantastic roster of both heroes and villains we have background characters that are featured in comics as well. As far as I know this game is it's own universe(elseworlds) where Superman has taken over the world in some ways. Some heroes/villains are on his side, some are not. I have been reading the comic series that takes place before the events of the game and I gotta tell you its amazing. Great story for being a video game based tale, the characters are not out of place and they keep their own distinct flavor you know them to have. That being said, the gameplay looks to be similar to that of Mortal Kombat that was just released a couple years ago. The ability to hold back to block is a new feature that I think will be much appreciated on the fighting games community, I know I love it already as I hate the button blocking unless it involves a countering system like DOA. Anyways, I will be picking this game up at launch on X-Box along with the fight stick being offered through the battle edition. Thanks for reading! Nuff Said

No comments: